Monday, February 13, 2012

Foxy Fur

After my last post about how I was never going to get a chance to wear any of my new warm clothes due to Texas not being very, cold we got a huge cold front. Maybe the weather is reading my blog?! If you've been following from the beginning you'll remember I received a fur coat from my Grandma for Christmas. I have been patiently waiting for it to get really cold and I got my wish with this 40 degree weather!

I styled it with a dress, heels, and tights because I wanted to highlight the fur itself. It is such a great vintage piece and even more so because it was passed to me from my Grandma. I inherited my chic fashion sense from her and my dad (but a post of his style influencing for a later date).












Thanks MBP for the pictures

Outfit
Dress: Lush Nordstrom (old)
Tights: Target
Belt: Wish 
Fur: Vintage
Shoes: Aldo (old)
Jewelry: vintage name necklace, Juicy Couture friendship necklace, Grandma's vintage engagement ring

17 comments:

Montse Gabrielle said...

i love your outfit!!!
i follow your blog!!!

por cierto el blog esta muy bien te sigo!
muakiss desde gabrielle mode

www.gabriellemode.blogspot.com

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

Um wow - that fur is all sorts of incredible!!

Grace - Stripes and Sequins said...

That fur coat is insane! Love!!! Happy Valentine's Day. :)

Natalie said...

Your fur jacket looks so cozy!
I love it :)

Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

Good post. I´ll be back here more often.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

The Little Texan said...

Thanks for all the comments!! xoxo

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Haha, the spaghetti straps paired with the fur is hilarious! Proves how lucky we are w/ the weather here in TX ;)

The Little Texan said...

Kirsten-so true! The day after I got to wear my fur I was back in jeans and a tshirt! I'm really getting used to this TX weather!

montes Y mills said...

beautiful coat!

x

montes Y mills

Blace said...

Hey there fellow Texas blogger. Love your fur and your blog!

http://tinyaltars.com

Elena said...

Nice outfit!!! amazing fur :D

-->Take a look at my blog<-- :)

Stylist Steph said...

I love wearing fur I just feel so glamourous in it! You look great!

www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Full of style. Love it.

http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

Little Tree Vintage said...

you look so cozy!

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

Those shoes are amazing, shame they aren't still in stores :( xx

South Molton St Style

Self-Dressed said...

Love this coat so muuuuuuch!

hugs from Barcelona
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh looks like you look much better in Frandmas coat than me
Love Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...