Wednesday, October 10, 2012

London Day 1

Our first day in London was our travel day, using it to catch up on sleep and jet lag. Well I'm not one to waste a day sleeping so I powered through. I mean I can sleep in the states right? So I grabbed Baby E, who had the same idea as me. She was not ready for a nap either so I asked the hotel where the best place for a walk was. They suggested St. James park which was across the street from Buckingham Palace. Oh, did I forget to mention that I was a 5 minute walk from the Queen's house? Ya, no big.



Later that night my brother and I went out to a typical English pub. Oh did I also forget to mention that I'm the most amazing big sister who brought my brother along on our trip? Ya, I guess I'm pretty awesome. Here are some photos I made him suffer through taking. Thanks for putting up with me constantly asking you to take blog photos!













Outfit
Jeans: Rock & Republic (old)
Jacket: bought from The Native Fox (thanks for the best winter jacket for my trip!)
Boots: Steve Madden (similar here)
Jewelry: Rose ring from Cuffs, Marc Jacobs ring, Tiffany bead earrings
Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy

5 comments:

rooth said...

Aww, baby looks so cute. I hope she had fun on vacation too :)

The Little Texan said...

Thanks! She seemed like she had a blast looking at all the sites and people watching :)

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

Amazing pictures dear!!!!
LOooove!!
pashionality.com

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

LOOOOVVVEEE!!!
pashionality.com

The Little Texan said...

Thank you for the sweet comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...