Wednesday, October 10, 2012

London Day 1

Our first day in London was our travel day, using it to catch up on sleep and jet lag. Well I'm not one to waste a day sleeping so I powered through. I mean I can sleep in the states right? So I grabbed Baby E, who had the same idea as me. She was not ready for a nap either so I asked the hotel where the best place for a walk was. They suggested St. James park which was across the street from Buckingham Palace. Oh, did I forget to mention that I was a 5 minute walk from the Queen's house? Ya, no big.



Later that night my brother and I went out to a typical English pub. Oh did I also forget to mention that I'm the most amazing big sister who brought my brother along on our trip? Ya, I guess I'm pretty awesome. Here are some photos I made him suffer through taking. Thanks for putting up with me constantly asking you to take blog photos!













Outfit
Jeans: Rock & Republic (old)
Jacket: bought from The Native Fox (thanks for the best winter jacket for my trip!)
Boots: Steve Madden (similar here)
Jewelry: Rose ring from Cuffs, Marc Jacobs ring, Tiffany bead earrings
Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy

5 comments:

rooth said...

Aww, baby looks so cute. I hope she had fun on vacation too :)

The Ginge said...

Thanks! She seemed like she had a blast looking at all the sites and people watching :)

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

Amazing pictures dear!!!!
LOooove!!
pashionality.com

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

LOOOOVVVEEE!!!
pashionality.com

The Ginge said...

Thank you for the sweet comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...