Friday, October 12, 2012

London Day 2

Day 2 of London. This was spent getting up early to see the changing of the guards and walking around the streets of London shopping. Not too shabby for our first full day in London, huh? The changing of the guards was crazy! There were so many people there to see the whole event and my camera was just not getting great shots. I finally decided to put away my camera and just enjoy the moment. I may not have many great pictures of it, but I have great memories, and aren't those better anyway?

After the changing of the guard we went off in search of Regent street for some shopping. And man, did we do some damage! We shopped at all the major stores, mostly for Baby E, but I got a few things too. I'll do a goodies post of all my amazing souvenirs soon. Hope you enjoy the photos from our second day!






I was seriously obsessed with getting a photo of the guards I wasn't going to miss this chance!





Puts truth into the phrase, "shop til you drop"
Outfit
Top: J.Crew boy shirt, J.Crew Tippi sweater
Jeans: Rock & Republic (old)
Shoes: Sam Edelman Felicia flats
Jewelry: Christine Bowden necklace, Stella & Dot bracelet, BCBG ring
Purse: Louis Vuitton speedy

5 comments:

rooth said...

Awww, baby looks exhausted from all that shopping (and her outfit is so cute)

The Ginge said...

Thanks for the great comments! And yes, baby was exhausted after walking around London hitting up all the shops

lancer said...

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new artist. Thanks for sharing it.

The Ginge said...

You're welcome :)

Tania said...

adorable outfit for exploring London! i love that sweater!!

xo

fizz

freshfizzle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...