Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Baby E woke me up bright and early this morning, I think she was excited for Santa! Today we have even more family coming in to spend the holidays with us. I'll be spending the day cooking the Christmas dinner along with Matt and his mother.

This will be my first holiday spent in Texas and let me just say it has already been amazing. I spent all day yesterday baking Greek cookies and sugar cookies for Santa, we had an amazing dinner (cooked by me of course), and then we watched The Muppet Christmas Carol. This is my all time favorite Christmas movie that I watch every Christmas eve.

I can't wait to spend the day with the rest of the family and then my parents come in a few days, yay!.

Happy Holidays from my family to yours. 

Team Baby!
Me and my beautiful aunt

Family portrait

Photos courtesy of Monica Kressman
Outfit
Skirt: BCBG (old)
Shoes: Shoemint
Necklace: Duo boutique
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Rings: Marc Jacobs, gold engagement ring from my Grandmother
Headband: DIY Burberry bowtie



Every Christmas Eve we get to open one present. This year I decided to open this beauty from my Grandma. I let out a squeal she could probably hear on the east coast when I opened it. There were so many outfits running through my head although I kind of like look going on in the photo with the dress I was wearing for Christmas Eve dinner.

2 comments:

marina m said...

This is so awesome!! Love the familt picture!!!!

The Ginge said...

Thanks guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...