Friday, April 13, 2012

SeanDavidBradley

My friend Kim invited me to a photography exhibit in the Village that her friend was apart of. It was a really interesting exhibit, his photos were in a trailer while some of the others were inside. There were a lot of really interesting pictures. Some were different shots of people's body parts. Although how I typed this comes off a lot more morbid than it really was, it was cool seeing peoples feet and arms intertwined. There were also photos like the cake photo at the bottom of the page with graduated cylinders indicating what goes into the slice of cake. Or the photo of someone's head with a dotted line across the top. The thought that I had just watched Hannibal before going out that night made me believe they were going to eat her brains! However...that's just my thought on that one. My favorite photo in the trailer was one of a staircase, the first shot here. It took your eyes both up the stairs and down, I almost didn't know where to look!

Here are a few shots I took that night.


My favorite SeanDavidBradley photo

Me and Kim


Outfit
Top: Forever 21 spaghetti, American Apparel chiffon top
Jeans: Rock and Republic (old)
Shoes: BCBG (old)
Jewlery: Stella & Dot flower earrings, DIY bracelet, Nordstrom bird ring (old)
Purse: Louis Vuitton (old)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay first I love your outfit, second, I think that exhibit sounds so cool!
Creamy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...