Monday, January 30, 2012

Beauty Insider

A while ago I read on a fellow blogger's site about Make Up For Ever foundation and they were raving about how amazing it was. I bookmarked the thought in my head since I already had my Chanel foundation (which I loved but let's face it, a little pricey). Last week I took a shopping trip to get a friend a birthday present and stopped into Sephora just to take a peak at it. The sales girl helped me find my perfect shade, and when I say perfect I mean you literally could not tell that the color was any different from my face. I picked up the liquid foundation along with the microfinish powder. This was an afterthought of a youtube video I came across once and remember thinking that this helped set everything in place.

When I put the make up on for the first time I was impressed. It went on smooth and didn't feel like I just caked on a ton of foundation and it matched my skin tone perfectly. I set it with the microfinish powder and skeptically left the house for the day. I usually have a problem with foundation when I wear it all day because my skin tends to be oily and by the end of the day it feels like I'm actually wearing make up or the foundation makes me even more oily than I am. However, this didn't do that! It lasted all day and kept my skin smooth. I didn't have that oily feeling at the end of the day and at the end of the night it still looked flawless. I have been in love ever since!

I highly recommend heading to Sephora and picking up some of this amazing foundation. And for you fellow bloggers out there or anyone who takes a ton of photos (yes, I am that camera hog when I go out with friends) this make up is supposed to be great for those in front of the camera. My shade is 115 which the sales girl told me not many people can pull off. Thanks for telling me my skin is so pale but in a nice way?




7 comments:

WhatsTrendingNow said...

That is great info. Will check it out

http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

Funky Fraîche said...

OOOO I'm gunna have to try these!

Love Love Love
Love L
www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

Funky Fraîche said...

loveee your blog

Love Love Love
Love L
www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/
www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

chiara said...

great blog!! take a look at mine and follow me if you want!

www.therollingpictures.blogspot.com

Cookie said...

I have heard so many good reviews for this make-up, but nobody is writing the price :( Could you please?
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Grace (The Stripe) said...

I've heard such amazing things about Makeup Forever, but have yet to check it out. Am going to have to!!

The Ginge said...

The foundation is $40 and the microfinishing powder is $15. Hope that helps! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...