Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brother's Birthday Adventure

My brother's birthday is New Years Eve and since my family was flying back to California that day we decided to celebrate a day early. I planned a whole surprise day for him. We saw Sherlock Holmes in the morning (really good movie, I would definitely recommend it) and then the big surprise was taking him to a shooting range. I had done a lot of research on where to take him and this place had the most reasonable prices and the guy who was emailing me seemed nice. We went to The Best Shot Range. Overall the gun range was a fun experience, although I discovered I have horrible aim. If I wanted to protect myself I now know how, although I don't think I could even hit my attacker!

I wanted to wear something cute but casual to the gun range...I couldn't really see myself shooting a gun in heels. Although my mom did manage to wear boots and did just fine!


I wanted the pretty pink one!










Thanks to my amazing dad for taking all of the pictures!

Outfit:
Top: grey spaghetti strap from Wet Seal, Black sweater from Duo
Jeans: Hudson skinnys
Boots: Steve Madden, Jcrew boot socks
Jewelry: Madewell necklace, Stella & Dot bracelet, Bracelet from Greece, Marc Jacobs watch,  Forever 21 flower ring, Marc Jacobs ring
Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy with shoulder strap from other Louis purse

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...