Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry for not posting in, well, FOREVER! I promise I'm not wearing work out clothes all the time while I'm watching Baby E. This will no longer be my excuse and I promise to update my blog more!

So here's my first post back, a few photos taken at the 2012 HRC Gala this past weekend. (Thank you Ben!) I had an amazing night with Baby E and my uncles, as well as my awesome date. Doesn't he look handsome? I have gone to this event two other times before so this time I decided to go with something a bit more simple and dress it up with jewelry (In this case, diamonds thanks to my Uncle Michael). We sipped on champagne and had an amazing meal while many people spoke on the issue of human rights. Actress Amber Heard was there as well to lend her support to the cause. It was an amazing night and I cannot wait to be there again next year.

Photos courtesy of Ben

Outfit
Dress: Zara 
Jewelry: Diamonds thanks to my uncle, Tiffany bead earrings, Grandmother's vintage engagement ring
Shoes: Steve Madden (not pictured)   

5 comments:

Laura Mint said...

I really like your blog! Do you want to follow each other?
Have a nice day,
Laura Mint

Anonymous said...

awww beautiful pics!! u look really pretty =)

Giovanna said...

Super cute look! Loving that dress doll!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

The Ginge said...

Thanks everyone!! xoxo

Mercedes Maya said...

lovely!!!
hope u enjoyed!! :)
xx
www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...