Friday, June 8, 2012

The Heights

I went to the Heights with my friend Ben for some lunch, shopping and of course a photo shoot. He's so good with a camera I couldn't resist taking advantage. Shopping in the Heights is full of these cool vintage and antique stores, and a few funky modern ones as well. We went into a ton of them, tried on some vintage hats, and looked at cameras for him. It was so nice to spend a day outside enjoying the weather and getting some shopping done as well. Enjoy!








Outfit
Dress: Tucker for Target (old)
Belt: Zara
Jewelry: black bracelets from craft fair, Tiffany Bead bracelet, ring from Charlotte Russe (old), Tiffany Bead earrings, necklace gifted from Ben
Sunglasses: Chanel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your outfit! I live in the heights (well I don't know if that still counts since I'm in college in a different city now)! But yay Houston bloggers!

http://ramencouture.blogspot.com/

xox,
Sabrina

The Ginge said...

Thanks girls!

Sabrina, It's great to meet another fellow Houston blogger :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...