Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day with GaybyBoom

Wednesday morning we had a Fox reporter do a follow up story with my uncles who write the GaybyBoom blog. They had done a story on them when they were first going to have a baby and this time they wanted to do a Father's Day follow up. I had to take my brother to the airport super early so I was up at 5am. I wasn't sure if they would film me or not so I just threw this outfit together. They took a few shots with me as well as did an interview. To my surprise I was actually in the piece that aired!

Take a look at the video, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy being apart of this modern family.


http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/18800225/2012/06/15/one-year-of-fatherhood-for#.T9u2jxZ7TvQ.facebook?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7403473

Outfit
Top: Madewell (old)
Bottom: Rock & Republic jeans
Shoes: Tory Burch leopard flats (not shown)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...