Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Sorry for the late post, but it's been a busy day!

I hope everyone has an amazing new year and gets to celebrate with friends and family. I know I got a little of both today.

Thinking of the close arrival of 2012 has me reflecting on this past year. So much has happened...I quit a job I was unhappy in, moved from California to Houston and welcomed my new baby cousin into the world. 2011 was an amazing year...2012 you have a lot to live up to but it can only get better :)

While everyone is going for the glitz and sequins for their new years party dress I was feeling lace. I love this cover (image courtesy of Vogue) of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen...it combines style icons of mine and my lace inspiration this year. What did you wear to celebrate the new year?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time love all your fashionista comments . I look forward to reading your updates makes me feel as if I was there. I got carded 2 days ago trying to use my senior card at the country buffet .:) you have to be 60 the lady said and I said I know that's when she ask me for I'd cause they didn't believe me Grandpa thought it was funny but I didn't cause everyone in line was looking at me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...