Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Houston Adventures

These pictures were taken by my amazing friend Caroline. She was one of the first people I met when I moved to Houston  and let me say, she's a sweetie! She showed me a few vintage shops and this cute little cafe called Empire Cafe. The food was so yummy!We also enjoyed the company of the cutest pug puppy ever! How could we resist that face?!


Caroline!


Fossil watch










Outfit
Top: Zara
Rainboots: Burberry (similar here)
Trench: Theory (old)
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Forever 21
Braceletes: purple (Stella & Dot), black (Craft fair), silver (from a trip to Greece)
Purse: Louis Vuitton Totally GM with charms from Japan







1 comment:

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Fun! Love that your outfit totally matches the blog design ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...