Thursday, December 22, 2011

Missoni

Houston has been gloomy and a little chilly these past few days, but I managed to get these shots in when we had a bit of sunlight.

This is the Missoni dress from Target that everyone was lusting after. When the line launched in September everyone was in a mad dash to get everything from the stores, their website even crashed! I went online to order a few things and I guess I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get my order through. However, that's not exactly how I got this dress. My family and I took a trip to Amarillo, TX and took a pit stop in Target for some hotel room snacks. To my surprise there were actually a ton of Missoni items still left! I started grabbing a ton of items and this is just one of the many jems I took home that day. The salesgirl had no idea what I was talking about when I told her how excited I was to still see Missoni items still left.








These pictures were taken by my amazing Uncle (Thanks!)

Outfit
Dress: Missoni for Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Thrifted
Purse: Betsy Johnson (old)
Bracelets: Stella & Dot, black and silver bought during a trip to Greece
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Target

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...